INSTALLATION PROCESS ON ROKU WITH AN ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET
1. First, we must make sure that the developer mode is enabled on the ROKU player.
To enable developer mode, press the following combination of keys on your
ROKU remote: Home, Home, Home, Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
2. The “Developer Settings” screen will appear.
Select “Enable installer and restart” and press “OK”.
The password selection screen appears, type the password “1234” (without the quotes)
using the on-screen keyboard, then select “Set password and reboot”.
The ROKU player will reboot with developer mode enabled.
3. From your Android Phone or Android Tablet please type this
and download the APK.
You will then see something like this below. Enter your Roku IP and the Password that we mentioned earlier and click on “INSTALAR”
4. If the application is loaded successfully, you should see the channel app load on your TV screen.
5. VERY IMPORTANT, we must make sure that the developer mode remains enabled on the ROKU player.
Return to the Develloper screen by doing
and click on Reset Password, and choose your own 4 digit password but do not use 1234. It is very important that you do not disable installer.
6. Next we will need you to click on the MiTV icon on the Roku home screen on your TV and send us back the TOKEN NUMBER IN THE CONFIGURATION by email to email@example.com.
7. You’re done.